Our clear and fair prices are developed with our partners and enable both a community based approach to travel and a contribution to wider development in the community and area. Your Fair Price tells what you are paying for and who benefits.
As part of our Fair Price Commitment we will tell you:-
What you will pay:
|– As a person travelling on your own
|– As a person in a group of two people sharing a room with twin or double beds
|– As a person in a group of four people sharing rooms with twin or double beds
|– As a person in a group of four to eight people sharing rooms with twin or double beds
Who benefits from what you pay?
Our partners receive 75% of what you pay which they allocate transparently across the services you receive
Fresh Eyes receives 10% to ensure you travel safely and fairly and so we can develop more Just Tours
Community Solidarity Fund receives 15% so that you can contribute to making a difference in the communities and countries that you have visited
Our clear price promise
We have a detailed breakdown of how the price you pay has been calculated and, if you wish, we can share this with you. If you would like this, ask Andy when you are discussing your Just Tour.
What is included:-
– Homestay room or a room in a family or community run guest houses on twin/double sharing basis. A single traveller uses these rooms too.
– Transport as necessary to daily sight-seeing/visits to places of interest if not part of village and community walks.
– Agreed and booked train travel
– Guides if requested
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Morning and evening tea with light snacks when practical
What might be included:-
– If agreed for an additional price, collection and return from places on the way to your Just Tour.
– Specialist guides and activities that reflect travellers’ interests
What is not included:-
– Personal expenditure such as laundry, telephone calls, medical bills
– Entrance fees to sites and monuments unless stated
– Personal travel insurance
– Camera and/or video fees at monuments
How Fresh Eyes has developed Your Fair Price
Fresh Eyes has worked with partners directly to agree fair prices which:-
– ensure all people working with them receive at least a fair, living wage for their work;
– are part of strengthening the local economy where possible by buying locally sourced food and ingredients for prepared food;
– respect the local environment by working towards towards zero waste;
– contribute to the development of local partners and contribute to the local community
Fresh Eyes and partners review our Fair Price on a yearly basis.