Your Fair Price
Our clear and fair prices are developed in partnership with Edge of India Cooperatives Uttarakhand and enable both a community based approach to travel and a contribution to wider development in the community and area. Your Fair Price tells what you are paying for and who benefits.
What you will pay for the 15 day tour
|As a person travelling on their own||£965|
|As a person in a group of two people sharing a room with twin or double beds||£562|
|As a person in a group of four people sharing a room with twin or double beds||£505|
|As a person in a group of four to eight people sharing a room with twin or double beds||£436|
Edge of India Cooperatives Uttarakhand 75%
Fresh Eyes 10% to ensure you travel safely and fairly and so we can develop more Just Tours
Community Solidarity Fund 15%
Our clear price promise
We have the full details of how the price you pay has been calculated and, if you wish, we can share this with you. If you would like this, ask Andy when you are discussing your Just Tour.
What is included:-
– Homestay room on twin/double sharing basis. A single traveller has a single room.
– Pick up from and return to Kathgodam and vehicle to daily sight-seeing/visits to points of interest if not part of village and community walks.
– Exclusive Tour Guides all through the itinerary
– Breakfast, Lunch and Supper
– Morning and evening tea with light snacks
– Delhi to Kathgodam sleeper train with berth
– Kathgodam to Delhi day train journey with reserved seat/berth
– Two nights hotel accommodation in Delhi
– One nights hotel accommodation in Kathgodam/Haldwani
What is not included:-
– Personal expenditure such as laundry, telephone calls, medical bills, tips for local guides and drivers
– Entrance fees to sites and monuments
– Personal travel insurance
– Camera and/or video fee at monuments
– Travel and guide to and from the airport in Delhi or elsewhere in India.
– Food whilst staying in hotels or on train
How Fresh Eyes has developed Your Fair Price
Fresh Eyes has worked with Edge of India Cooperatives Uttarakhand directly to agree fair prices which
– ensure all people working with them at least a fair, living wage for their work.
– Are part of strengthening the local economy by where possible buying locally sourced food and ingredients for prepared food
– Respect the local environment
– Work towards zero waste over time
– Contribute to the development of Edge of India Cooperatives Uttarakhand
Fresh Eyes and Edge of India Cooperatives Uttarakhand review this price every year.